Longbottoms are a specialist manufacturer and supplier of Cast Iron Pipes and Fittings for Rainwater and Soil drainage systems. We have maintained traditional methods of manufacture in our foundry at Holmfirth, West Yorkshire for nearly one hundred years.
Our product range includes:
- Cast Iron Gutters
- Cast Iron Rainwater Pipes and Fittings
- Cast Iron Hoppers / Ornamental Heads
- Cast Iron Soil Pipes and Fittings
- Cast Iron Ancillary Items
As a specialist Iron Foundry, Longbottoms offers:
- The largest selection of cast iron patterns in the UK for gutters, pipes, fittings and ornamental items.
- Large stocks of "standard" Gutters, Pipes and Fittings in all sizes.
- A "bespoke" service to make castings to customers' specific requirements with
peronalised motifs, letters and dates.
- A Renovation and Repair service for damaged pipes and fittings including Rainwater Heads and Hoppers.
- Unrivalled expertise and knowledge in the production and specification of Cast Iron.
- Customer service based on efficiency and traditional values.
The Advantages of Cast Iron
- Cast Iron has stood the test of time - it is a long established material.
- Installation continues to be specified and insisted upon to preserve the traditional appearance of buildings and communities where other materials would look "out of place".
- Once adequately installed, it provides many years of minimal maintenance and trouble- free use.
Request a Catalogue
Illustrated on this site are samples of "Standard" castings. Please contact us at the address below to obtain a copy of our 40-page fully illustrated catalogue or download it here.